KrownMS
Please log in or you cant post!
Remember to Vote!!
KrownMS
Please log in or you cant post!
Remember to Vote!!
KrownMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KrownMS

v.83 EXP: 850x Meso: 200x Drop: 3x Remember to vote and donate!

Vote!  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BigBang's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBang

BigBang

BigBang's GM App Empty
PostSubject: BigBang's GM App   BigBang's GM App EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 am

Name: Andy

Have you had any experience as a SGM in a private server? If so, can you name that server? :
Honestly, I have no experience as a GM, but I like to have first experience at KrownMS.

What can you do to help our server? :
I had my own server and try to make public, but the fact was I can't hire any staffs. I don't know why. Like my story, you could fail on the publishing server. I can be the staff on the server and helps the new comers and makes community better than before.

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Time (US&Canada)

When can you be online? :
It depends on school work and personal reason. I usually online four or five hours a day in school day(Mon-Fri). Weekend, I usually online five hours and more a day.

Is there any specialties you have that we can benefit from in our server? :
Like I said before, I had experience at owning my server. I can help you basic stuff on making server better. I like the maplestory because I played this game when it was on closed beta. I play the game like 7 years.

Talk about yourself:
My name is Andy. I am from Korea. I am 17 years old. So I am senior in high school. I am mature person. I like playing computer games, watching TV, and listening to music.
Back to top Go down

BigBang's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KrownMS :: Job Apps :: GM Apps-
Jump to: