KrownMS
Please log in or you cant post!
Remember to Vote!!
KrownMS
Please log in or you cant post!
Remember to Vote!!
KrownMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KrownMS

v.83 EXP: 850x Meso: 200x Drop: 3x Remember to vote and donate!

Vote!  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Near DONE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iitzbenny
Admin

Server Near DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Server Near DONE!   Server Near DONE! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Arite the server is near done. There are still npc's to be change, stuff to be made. But the server is near 80% done. I am still trying to make the server better by adding more stuff. I want to thanks Susan a lot for helping with the coding and Justin with the cms even tho he havent been on in awhile -_-. Thanks to Ronin for keeping this forum busy. A lot of loves from me to you guys Smile. I am trying my hardest to think of better ideas that the other servers never thought of. So we could be a unique server Very Happy. I am still trying to aim at the top...

Anyways hope some of you guys could also sponsor the server a bit for now and I got the rest :].

-Benny :]
-Smiling&Laughin Is my Daily Routine!
Back to top Go down
xXrawrXx
Admin
xXrawrXx

Server Near DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Near DONE!   Server Near DONE! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Benny! PM me we need to talk!
Back to top Go down
https://krownms.forumotion.com

Server Near DONE!
Page 1 of 1