KrownMS
Please log in or you cant post!
Remember to Vote!!
KrownMS
Please log in or you cant post!
Remember to Vote!!
KrownMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KrownMS

v.83 EXP: 850x Meso: 200x Drop: 3x Remember to vote and donate!

Vote!  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamie's Coder app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Jamie's Coder app Empty
PostSubject: Jamie's Coder app   Jamie's Coder app EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 am

Name: Jamie

Have you coded for any other private server or game?: Yes. MapleOasis/My own server

If so, can you show us a link or tell us where you have coded?: MapleOasis.no-ip.org. I coded and designed the CMS myself and also customised the server.

How long have you been coding?: Just over a year.

When can you be available/What time zone are you in?: Ill be available from 10am-12pm GMT untill I start my apprenticeship. Afterwards ill be available from about 5pm-12pm GMT. I am in GMT timezone.

Would you consider yourself an expert/professional on coding?: I consider mysef an expert at PHP/HTML (CMS) and quite good at XML/JS.

Do you have any other skills or ideas you can provide to the server?: I'm not a bad GFX'er when I put time into it. I made the banner for MapleOasis in under an hour so its pretty bad =/ .

MORE About yourself and coding:~~~~~~~ I am friendly and easy to get along with, I can code a whole CMS from scratch in a day or two also I have had my own server before which I customised from MoopleDEV repack but being the owner and a coder was quite hard so I left it and became a freelance coder Smile.
Back to top Go down
iitzbenny
Admin

Jamie's Coder app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie's Coder app   Jamie's Coder app EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 pm

I am really interested in this Smile.I hope you are able to go on hamachi. Our server is temp. hamachi but willing to get a vps asap. Hope you could get on so I could get to know you a bit more. Hamachi name Krownms.
Back to top Go down

Jamie's Coder app
Page 1 of 1